Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Never have but want to

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Never have

Votes: 50 23.1%
  • What is it?

Votes: 61 28.2%

• Total voters
Serious question here....I put together a mix of FAB-B and did'nt use it all. I put the balance in a plastic bag a put it in the freezer to use for later. Was that wise?

It could explode... I'd be careful.

(non serious answer)

Hey now that sounds good. We should give it a name. How about Bacon Piñata ?

You should try smoking those, freezing them, and then using some of that PoonDog batter and drop them in the fryer. I think you'll like them.

You should try smoking those, freezing them, and then using some of that PoonDog batter and drop them in the fryer. I think you'll like them.

Then we can call them F A B T 's So now I know what Fab is

Fry A Bacon Tid Bit Sweet !

It's a hollowed out jalapeno stuffed with cheese, often cream cheese and sometimes pulled pork or other meat. The whole thing gets wrapped in bacon and then cooked until the bacon is crisp.....they're really good...
:oops:

I 've used chees-wizz. Great results. Now can someone tell me if you can freeze it and use it later to inject?! (See my previous question, that got hi-jacked by jalapeno's or halapenos).

Never tried to freeze it, but I wouldn't think it would hurt it.

How much extra do you have? I'd think after time that it would become pretty thick... might not be worth saving unless you have a significant amount...

Never tried to freeze it, but I wouldn't think it would hurt it.

How much extra do you have? I'd think after time that it would become pretty thick... might not be worth saving unless you have a significant amount...

Not much, some left over, maybe 3 or 4oz. And it do get thick. Just wondered, it's not cheap. I tried C one time on chicken parts and I'm not sure yet. Tried B once on a chuck roast and I liked it a little better but not sure yet.

Question about quantity -- I want to try it, but I'm wondering how much to order. If I go with just 1 pound to start, how many briskets will that get me?

Also, is it worth trying 1 pound of FAB and one of FAB Lite?

I'd say 1 pound for 4 ~10-15 lbs. briskets should be reasonable, although I think I might be using too much, going to try scaling back the ratio.

Question about quantity -- I want to try it, but I'm wondering how much to order. If I go with just 1 pound to start, how many briskets will that get me?

Also, is it worth trying 1 pound of FAB and one of FAB Lite?

Start with one lb. of Fab B. Don't waste money if it's not your thing.

If you love it, then no need to order the Lite. Or, if you hate it, you'll either decide FAB is not your thing, or want to try the B Lite before writing it off altogether.

One lb. should cover 3-5 briskets like Jeremiah said. You can decide what liquid to use (juice, water, broth) based on preference. Mix well and make sure the consistency is not too thick.

I bought a "knock off" product....from someone on another forum. Many people have used the same product w/ excellent results. It makes brisky more "beefy" I was suprised at the results. I have quite a bit left. If someone wants a free sample and lives near me( oklahoma city) let me know...ill give you some for free. i bought 6 months ago and have vacuumed sealed away. Im not affilated w/ the manufacture in anyway....just have surplus that will go to waste and I hate wasting chit.

Back