• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Slap Yo Daddy Rubed Chicken Thigh's

Ross in Ventura

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
With out having to go through his complete site......can you tell me what the ingredients are in that rub? Please.

Ross that all looks delicious! I love Harry's chicken rub and Jackie's salad looks wonderful! Thank you for including the recipe. I hope to give the salad a try. :-D

Ingredients:
Salt, sugar, chili powder, granulated garlic, black pepper, onion powder, cumin, fructose, cayenne, parsley flakes, spices, monosodium glutamate, corn starch, citric acid, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), maltodextrin, guar and xanthan gum, BHA to protect flavor, silicone dioxide (anti-caking).

Ingredients:
Salt, sugar, chili powder, granulated garlic, black pepper, onion powder, cumin, fructose, cayenne, parsley flakes, spices, monosodium glutamate, corn starch, citric acid, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), maltodextrin, guar and xanthan gum, BHA to protect flavor, silicone dioxide (anti-caking).

Without being critical ...Why use a rub with all the preservatives and MSG when you can make it yourself?

Without being critical ...Why use a rub with all the preservatives and MSG when you can make it yourself?
Well, perhaps someone doesn't have time, doesn't want the bother, or doesn't know the proportions and really digs that particular rub.

Wait—are you saying you took them off the heat when they were in the mid-130s? Isn't that way too low for chicken? Or am I missing something?

Well, perhaps someone doesn't have time, doesn't want the bother, or doesn't know the proportions and really digs that particular rub.
Hey, I was just asking.Most go through a lot of trouble to produce great food here and whats ten extra minutes for a rub with no preservatives.

Hey, I was just asking.Most go through a lot of trouble to produce great food here and whats ten extra minutes for a rub with no preservatives.

a lot of the different rubs have different ingredients that are not easy for me to find, or I may not like or use again.

I would rather just buy some different pre made rubs, and see what rubs and tastes other folks like and use that I would have no idea how to make let alone trying to find the recipe

Its just fun for me trying new and different rubs just by buying a bottle

I do have a few I make my own also

Back