• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment The Go Naked BBQ Show - THE IRONMAN (4/5-4/6/14 Greencastle, PA)

You should add this for next year. Everything should be cooked under an overhead canopy only. no side walls and no trailers...etc
Nah, next year you're getting a shovel, an axe, a 1/4 tree of hickory, a live steer, hog & chicken. Have at it.:wacko:

• Thanks
Reactions: MAP
Hey BBQ'rs!

Launched the Facebook page for the Go Naked BBQ Show - IRONMAN, like us! We're going to start posting the list of teams who have signed up.

Also, our website - www.gnbbqshow.com - is also up....so check that out too!

When is the dealine for entry? I am trying to get time off from work so I can go. If I go this will be my first comp ever.

We are IN ... or at least the check is on it's way ... We have done every GoNaked and as most of you know, Eric always puts on a great competition. Last year when rumors were floating around about "Ironman" we were pretty happy. Glad it has all worked out. Incredibly happy that the no sauce but thick glaze or possibly gloppy spritz regardless how dare you turn in dry rubbed meat during a no suace competition rule is OUT!!! Happy to start the season off in Eric's back yard, as in the past, if the bonfire doesn't work out we will have our chiminea cranked and coffee at the ready for anyone that needs to stop by to warm up! See you all there!

Last edited:
Latest count as of Valenswine's day Feb 14, 2014 ... 28 teams!!!

Dean's Rocking Rednecks
Phil Oberholzer
Allegheny Mountain Smokers
Mo Fo Ho Smokin'
Drillin' and Grillin'
Brentwood Smokers
Late Starters
4:20 Q
Uncle Eddie's BBQ Team
Bar B-Que Mayhem
Badlands BBQ
Pepper Monkey BBQ
Appleway BBQ
Black Cat BBQ
T'N'T Dynamite BBQ
Stubborn Bull BBQ
Pot Belly BBQ
Big Chipper's BBQ
Smokin' Gnome BBQ
Little Buck's Bros. & Catering
The Inked Pig
Little Lukes
Checkered Flag 500 BBQ
Cruzen2Q
Red Bros.
Chili Dave and the Hotties
Dequello BBQ
270 Smokers

Jenny from Black Cat said that after she wins, we'll have to call it the IRON-WOMAN Contest! She says that alcohol was involved in that declaration......ma-a-a-ybe...

Jenny from Black Cat said that after she wins, we'll have to call it the IRON-WOMAN Contest! She says that alcohol was involved in that declaration......ma-a-a-ybe...

I recollect a woman won the chili cook-off in December and the trophy reads "Chili King". So she may have a point. But "Iron-Person" just doesn't sound right.

I recollect a woman won the chili cook-off in December and the trophy reads "Chili King". So she may have a point. But "Iron-Person" just doesn't sound right.

Well....the smack talk that Eric is referencing above also took place at a chili cook-off Chip! Imagine that!! :tape2:

Looking forward to this comp, no matter who wins!! :tongue:

Well....the smack talk that Eric is referencing above also took place at a chili cook-off Chip! Imagine that!! :tape2:

Looking forward to this comp, no matter who wins!! :tongue:

Same here, and let's hope it warms up a little. This will be a fun one!

Going to try and make this, looks like a fun event to kick off our season.

Back