"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Might struggle here due to fire bans.
Thinking of grinding some Lamb and making Kofta:becky:
Ooohh yeeeh.
cheers.
Titch

Happy Phriday Phubar!!! Smoking some salmon and grilling ribeyes and porterhouses with baked potatoes and ABTs on the Weber as well.

Doin a brisket, some chickens, and a few fatties for a work session/directors party at my local conservation club on Saturday.

Phu just a side note but your prOn is freaking awesome! If you ever want to send a plate to Kansas City i'll be happy to cover the freight :thumb:

I smoked some chicken and a pork shoulder last weekend for the first time and it caught alot of attention at my office when i brought the left overs in for lunch. This weekend a buddy and I are going to do 2 more shoulders and a whole mess of chicken thighs or quarters (whatever has the best price). I whipped up a batch of Patio Daddy's all purpose seasoning (Here) and cant wait to try it out. I'm also planning to venture out into the rain on Saturday to pick up some Plowboys Yardbird ive heard so much about.

I've been wanting to try my hand at some ribs but I guess that will have to wait for next weekend.

Happy Friday!

Rain in the forecast all weekend. Might try to sneak in a grilled steak before too wet out.

Long smoke starting Saturday afternoon, continuing Sunday morning. Ribs for dinner Saturday, pork shoulder and ABTs to bring to the Patriots tailgate Sunday. Maybe even a few drumsticks or wings if I get so inspired and find a suitably hot recipe that reheats well on a Weber Q.

Wishbone eye-talian chix tonight, probably on the rotis, and some of Wampus' salmon. Not sure what else this weekend. Have a great weekend y'all!

Bacon wrapped shrimp and oysters tonight. Thinking about ribs and brisket on Sunday.

I'm thinking some of that bulgogi that Gore made for Sunday and maybe something for that nouveau cuisine throwdown....we'll see...

Smokin 12 racks of ribs for a Packer football party Sat. night.

No smoking this weekend but I will be crab boiling! RD had snow crab for $5.99/lb. and I couldn't resist; bought 10 lbs. And it's supposed to be in the 70s this weekend ~ woo hoo!!!!

Back