If you got a subscription and no Stars or Beers...

everyone should be updated.

The stars are for subscriptions. Subscriptions change your settings, give larger quotas, more features, etc.

Donations are where the beers and cabo comes from. Most use them after they already have a subscriptions and just want to add to the kitty, or want to add an odd amount. Until we settle in with the subscription system, I'll add the beers to the subscribers also.

so, everyone should be updated.. if u think your missing one, send me a note.

How does one get a subscription. I made a donation yesterday but did not see a comment section to put in my user name- Big George's BBQ. Did put in my E Mail address though. Hope to get a beer.

Subscriptions are right next to the donation link up top.. I will move yours over to a subscription.

Subscription help

Grand PooBah, I paid for sub on the 13th and gave it a few days to work through your system but I search any threads (Says I don't have clearance to view) and star/beer not showing up? Do I need to post more or?? to get on??

Thanks, Dave Q (Quiggs)

I'll go look wazzup.

On Edit..

Ok.. I see the payment..

its in PAYPAL as a 'pending' check, once the check clears, paypal notifies the forum and the subscription is activated. (this is all done automatically and behind the scenes). It says it takes 4 business days for checks to clear and its dated Fri 6/13, if nothing happens by tomorrow ping me a note.

(BTW.. before someone asks, if you use a credit card, the subscription activates immediately.)

Thanks for the update, will wait patiently like a newbie should!!

Dave Q

How much do I have to donate to get the tequila bottle under my name? LOL

holysmoke... got it... you put it in as 'donation'. Thats why it didn't update your settings.

i will convert it over to a subscription. <<< -- On edit... Done

**** on another note.

I noticed a few others donations have come in while looking for holysmokes.

any donations that have a corresponding subscription level I will convert over tonight.

Others will get their beer markers.

I really appreciate the continued support..... thanks everyone for helping to keep the site running. !!

PS

On my short list is to update the donation system that will automate the process to the same level as subscriptions. Currently donations are just paypal transactions and if I miss them, nothing is done on the forum to denote the donation. There are modules available to beef up the donation system. I will get that done soon too. Most folks that use the donate button allready have subscriptions and graciously adding to the kitty.

Could I please get alternative payment methods private messaged to me for paying without paypal. Thanks Much

~Steve

Fark it. Been trying for two weeks with out even a reply. Thanks, anyways:(

steve.. where are you sending it? i havent gotten anything from you.

i have sent our several responses last week to others.

I put in a donation today. Want to make sure that you got it

Last edited:
Back