Had my hands full.

Hell Fire Grill

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Cooking 172 chichen halves (about 400lbs) in two + loads on the Hell Fire Grill. Also reheated about 80 racks of BBs on the grill. I started the fire at 6am and finished cooking about 12:30 for a 12:30 serve time. Not many pics but heres what I got.
Heated up and ready to cook.
Alderbrookchickencook050.jpg

First load.
Alderbrookchickencook021.jpg

Second load.
Alderbrookchickencook029.jpg

Third load ready to come out.
Alderbrookchickencook055.jpg

A little grill smoke action.
Alderbrookchickencook037.jpg

They were expecting 600 people. I never took time to go see the crowd but the waitresses told me it was huge.

That, sir, is huge. I mean huge, what a spread. Nice rig too. Wow. That's it. just wow.

WOW, nice job. Looks like a lot of fun cooking for that many.

That is awesome, what a great set-up. When cooking that many, do you go by time, temp or feel?

Nice cook neighbor. Let me know next time you're cooking for the general public and I'll make it a point to drop by.

Looks great from here too! Nice job!:thumb:

Nice cook neighbor. Let me know next time you're cooking for the general public and I'll make it a point to drop by.

I got hired, by a caterer, to cook for some folks that haul garbage at alderbrook park this time but if any thing else comes up I'll give ya a haller. Its a nice big private park, I wish I had the time to get some more pics of the shindig.

Thanks for the complements all.

Looks great, what did you use to keep the first and second loads warm while waiting to serve?

I got hired, by a caterer, to cook for some folks that haul garbage at alderbrook park this time but if any thing else comes up I'll give ya a haller. Its a nice big private park, I wish I had the time to get some more pics of the shindig.

Thanks for the complements all.

I've lived in the area for over 12 years and about 3 miles from Alderwood. Been there exactly once the whole time... :mad:

Nice set up you got; I'm surprised I haven't seen it around. I guess I gotta get out more often. :roll:

I've lived in the area for over 12 years and about 3 miles from Alderwood. Been there exactly once the whole time... :mad:

Nice set up you got; I'm surprised I haven't seen it around. I guess I gotta get out more often. :roll:

I mostly cook stuff for friends, for beer and invites to parties. I made a pretty penny on this one though. Actually my second payed event. I made almost 1/4 of what it cost to build Hell Fire Grill on this cook.

what time and temp did you use to get everything done?
The chicken looks great.
jon

Well that explains where all the chicken went....nice job. Did you brine your chicken first?

Back