That moment when you realize your.......BUSTED!

Cute! Enjoy while she's still a little one. Wait until she starts complaining that you burned up all the gas in the car. :doh:

Too cute!!!
Just wait till she starts busting you out to your folks.. "Hey Papa you should see the cool new sniper rifle Daddy bought":wacko:

i think she needs her own pink weber.

I have thought of that... I built her a wagon and trailer and had it powder coated in Barbie Pink. I could blast a SJ and powder it pink, or.....maybe the Mini drum gets poeder coated in pink:becky:

What kind of wood and what temp she cookin at?

VERY low:rofl:

thats, thats, heck, thats just plain mean.
i hope you intend to do right and get her a new grate. and no fair returning the used one ! meany.

No she will get a brand new one. No way I can resist that little face.

Soon she will figure out that she now owns that mini uds

I think you should just give her the mini-uds :-D

Agreed.... I will give that to her probably in the spring. She deserves it, she is Daddy's cooking buddy:thumb::thumb:

Looks like you're gonna hafta build her a uds now!

Yeah as others have mentioned I think the Mini belongs to her now.:becky:

I had to go back and double check on where you live... saw the jacket and the flip flops...

Good times - for both of you . She will remember the time you spend with her just hanging out...

I can not get that little girl to wear shoes ever, I guess she takes after her Grandma. I figure if she has flip flops at least she wont get a metal sliver or something in her foot. I hope she remembers these times, I know I will.

Good! Someone has to keep you in line

you know she does.

Sorry it took so long to post back. We have been getting ready for our first camping trip in our new toy hauler. We pull out tomorrow after Lil Miss Igotgas gets out of school. Gonna be a great looong weekend with friends and family.

Back