• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Teams still needed for Old Orchard beach, ME Contest

CarolinaQue

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
If you're interested in being a part of the 1st annual Smokin' in the Ballpark contest at Old Orchard Beach next weekend, the 24th and 25th of June, they still need about 7 teams to make this event happen. You can view more details at www.nebs.org and click events and scroll down to the event, or feel free to contact me via PM for more info.

Bump.
This looks like a good event. Let's get some more teams signed on!

Just FWI...It's only a $200 entry with $7,500 in prize money!!! Sounds like good payout potential to me!!!

I am tempted, but can't do Friday/Saturday that weekend.

i may have peaked my wife's interest....does anybody have information on the PC?

how many teams do they have so far?

i may have peaked my wife's interest....does anybody have information on the PC?

how many teams do they have so far?

10 , I would love to do it but just can't put it together this quick.knee surgery tomorrow also doesn't help it but that was barely a factor. I hope they get the teams.

who supplies wings?
whats the crowd size?
payout schedule?
park truck on site to sleep in?

might be a longshot for me to join, but i'm workin.

Not sure about the wings.
This is the 1st year for the contest, so crowd size is hard to determine. But there is a hot air balloon event at the same time, so it should have a decent crowd.
Payout is for top 3 in each category (not sure of the amounts), and of course, the RGC and GC. I can try and find out for you.
Trucks should be allowed on site if they're allowing RVs.

Back