Breaking in new Humphrey's Pint

mgp03051

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I picked up my Humphrey's Pint and CyberQ Wifi this Monday got it home seasoned it up and ran it at 275 about 3hrs to set the gaskets.. Tuesday I cooked a couple pounds of Country Style spares. ran the CyberQ adjusted the parameters got it to keep the Humphrey's with in 5 degrees. Last night I setup the CyberQ Wifi not as bad as I thought it was going to be I also downloaded the MyPitPal app. Tomorrow I'm going to put the Humphreys CyberQ threw is paces 8 racks of ribs and a 5lb Pastrami flat.. The cooker has slide out water pan, 8" casters, outriggers, leveling feet, and the color is Bourbon Sparkle ..

Attachments

• 20140310_173705.jpg
    20140310_173705.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 856
Last edited:
I hooked up the CyberQ Wifi to to my boiler return and supply pipes to see how the MyPitPal App was going to work before I went to work this morning the CyberQ and App didn't skip a beat. It worked awesome

Last edited:
That is one beautiful pit! That is one of the first pints I have seen in the wild! Should have mine in a couple weeks hopefully :sad:

The color of the pit and the meat both look great! Congrats...love my Humphreys! :thumb:

Here are some pic of it loaded up ...ribs went fast no pics of them.. I smuggled the pastrami into the house before anyone saw it !!!:becky:

Last edited:
I'm still getting it dialed in.. But it ran about 8 hrs and I still had a little over 25% of the coal in the fire box left

Back