SmACk TaWK HoDeDo!!

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Smoke on Wheels just moved to 6th overall and top 25 in all categories for KCBS TOY!!!!!

Way to go, Andy and Kim.

I noticed that as well. I am pretty sure they are the hottest team on the circuit right now. 6 GC's this year??!! Holy crap! Way to go guys! I am looking forward to meeting you this weekend, and basking in the warm glow of your greatness!

~Ryan

Last edited:
Holy crap. COngrats Andy and Kim!! Good luck this weekend.

Every once in a while good things happen to good people. I couldn't think of nicer people for this to happen to.

I noticed that was well. I am pretty sure they are the hottest team on the circuit right now. 6 GC's this year?? Holy crap! Way to go guys! I am looking forward to meeting you this weekend, and basking in the warm glow of your greatness!

~Ryan

Good luck getting around their security detail. I doubt I'll be on the list. :roll: Once some people go big time...

Yeah Todd you're old hat. Julie and I are in now. :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though we look forward to meeting you this week. :grin:

Congrats to Andy/Kim and to you as well Steve...

Seems like just yesterday that it was assumed that teams from up in your parts coulden't contend for the TOY... At least that is what was said... :wink:

Way to prove 'em wrong....

I'm adding an observation deck along with still and video cameras to the Q'chen this evening for better shiggin.

I'm adding an observation deck along with still and video cameras to the Q'chen this evening for better shiggin.
I tried that this weekend, he found the camera, and well, lets just say that I cannot sell it on E-Bay now.....grins......ok, to the corner now.....

Congrats you guys!! Could not happen to better folks.......we are all just waiting to see who is going to do the NE tour next year......

They also might be in 1st place in the NEBS TOY with that 680 score
now that would really throw a wrench in it.....have to work on the State to raise tolls from all the Western-Midwesteners....grins

Looking forward to getting beaten by you two this weekend!

Back