• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Still getting my cook on in Afghanistan

Good to see you posting Timmay! :clap2:

What kind of gear do you have to cook on over there? I think I remember you having to cook on some crazy stuff as you move around from place to place.

Thanks go to you and yer fellow soldiers for everything! :thumb:

And I'm sure you've been treating Afghanistan to the mellow, soothing sounds of the music you like to listen to. :twisted:

Thanks You and your Brothers and Sisters for their service if you are ever in So Cal area look me the Beer is on me.

:tsk::tsk::tsk::evil::mad2::mad2:

Hey, I'm just sayin' we often bitch and moan about cold weather, wind, (sore backs, in my case) and everything else that makes Cuing difficult, but at least we aren't cooking BBQ outside some place where there are people who want to kill us.

CD

Hey, I'm just sayin' we often bitch and moan about cold weather, wind, (sore backs, in my case) and everything else that makes Cuing difficult, but at least we aren't cooking BBQ outside some place where there are people who want to kill us.

CD
You have a sheety way of comparisons CD. Just saying...

I appreciate your service TIMMAY. Thanks from a vet for keeping my kids safe. Glad that you had a way to Que! Sounds like folks enjoyed the meal too.

Thanks for your service TIMMAY!
Glad you got to Q!
Come home safe!

Thank you to you and all your fellow war fighters for your service. Stay safe over there. I have a step nephew who was both there and Iraq with the 101st airborne from Ft Bragg NC but is now out of the army after his Afghan tour.

Thanks for all You Guys do . You make Our life styles possible by Your sacrifice and service .

Thanks for all Y'all do for our country! I'm so glad you get to enjoy BBQ every now and then. I'm doing what I can to help in your training building devices here at Ft. Gordon TASC!

Great photo TIMMAY. Can't thank you and friends enough for your service. I appreciate what you are doing for us. Please come home safe!

What kind of gear do you have to cook on over there? I think I remember you having to cook on some crazy stuff as you move around from place to place.

Based on the pic in his first post, it looks like some 55 gallon drums welded to iron racks.
Not too bad....given the circumstances.

Good to see you posting Timmay! :clap2:

Thanks go to you and yer fellow soldiers for everything! :thumb:

And I'm sure you've been treating Afghanistan to the mellow, soothing sounds of the music you like to listen to. :twisted:

Honestly I cooked out of a 55 gallon drum with... Um... MATCHLIGHT!!!!:bow:

HEY DON'T JUDGE ME!!!! It was the only thing I had to work with. Needless to say, I let those suckers burn way down before I slung meat on the grate.

And yes, I had Deicide in full effect on the Iphone the whole time!! Nothing like some Jesus bashing music to help things along!:wink:

Back