• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Jug and Tavern Winder Ga

Uncle Bud's has given up and letting a real pitmaster cook for him instead... :)

Melissa and I will be there, and are really looking forward to this event!!

Uncle Bud's has given up and letting a real pitmaster cook for him instead... :)

Ooo Noah, let the games begin!:rolleyes:

We can have someone else cook for us too?? That would work wonders for us :clap2:.

We'll be there.

We're looking forward to this weekend getting something special from Erin of Tenacious Q. Mmmmm 180 Chessecake!

Tell Erin her choice. Chattahoochee Que will be there and after 4 years and 4 different team names, we will finally have a team banner and some sweet team shirts!! Can't wait!!

You funny man, Dave. I swore off them flowerpots when I started drinking the SouthernQ Kool-Ade.

You'll probably spot me by the hat - my disguise is pretty poor.

Jack's Old South will be there. We don't have A/C this comp, so Dave may have to make some mixed frozen drinks!

Jack's Old South will be there. We don't have A/C this comp, so Dave may have to make some mixed frozen drinks!

Hey, are ya'll bringing the chain poles and "Do Not Cross" caution tape and rope to keep all the fence lizards away, too?

Myron, Ross and I will be in Winder for sure . I'm not sure who is going with Michael.
Michael is using the competition trailer and we are cooking on the old rig. I'm not sure about the caution tape. It's not done to be rude, but to be able to compete. I always tell folks Myron will be out at 1:35 for autographs and photos.

Go ahead and send Mr. Hollywood out to keep the fans happy. We all know it's TJ that does all the work anyway! :D

Back