Roll Call. Inside 30 days. KCBS Meeting & Banquet

I asked about just attending the awards portion....here's the response:

Per the Banquet Committee, only guests paying for the banquet dinner will be allowed to attend the banquet ceremony. Your name badge is your ticket for the banquet dinner and awards ceremony.

MY thought: I think the cost of the hotel banquet dinner cuts out a LOT of people and I think that sucks.

It's plated, this year. I asked a LOT of questions before deciding to go. Especially since our table received no food for the past four years (not including San Diego, I didn't attend).

It's plated, this year. I asked a LOT of questions before deciding to go. Especially since our table received no food for the past four years (not including San Diego, I didn't attend).
I think I'll still grab a late lunch:wink:

Maybe I should smuggle in a WGA, some RO lump and a couple of burgers :mod:.

So, year before last (2011) the Brethren had a party.... I think it was like 10-15$$ to attend... anyone know if it happening again??

Can't wait to see everyone!! BBQ season needs to start again, itching to Q!

That year, it was an afterparty that we set up because we wanted WiredBBQ to be there to webcast it. Dennis (4 Smokin Butts) and I hosted it and the ticket and raffles went to Cancer Sucks and Kookers Kare. As far as I'm aware, nothing has been planned this year.

This year, if you can't go to the banquet in KC, we announced today that WiredBBQ will be live webcasting the BOD meeting Friday 4:30 to 6 pm, the organizers roundtable 9 to noon Saturday and the banquet program, which includes the 2012 TOY awards and announcement of the board election results. Hopefully there will be some live interviews mixed in from time to time as well. You can catch it at www.wiredbbq.com.

Hi All,

If any brethren win a CA contest while participating in the contest raffle and cannot attend the contest, please send me a PM as I would like a chance to purchase the contest from you. I will consider contests in AZ or NV as well but am mostly interested in CA.

To all attending, enjoy. Hope to hear from some of you. See you in Nashville next year.

Thanks, Benny

That year, it was an afterparty that we set up because we wanted WiredBBQ to be there to webcast it. Dennis (4 Smokin Butts) and I hosted it and the ticket and raffles went to Cancer Sucks and Kookers Kare. As far as I'm aware, nothing has been planned this year.

This year, if you can't go to the banquet in KC, we announced today that WiredBBQ will be live webcasting the BOD meeting Friday 4:30 to 6 pm, the organizers roundtable 9 to noon Saturday and the banquet program, which includes the 2012 TOY awards and announcement of the board election results. Hopefully there will be some live interviews mixed in from time to time as well. You can catch it at www.wiredbbq.com.

Is The Pimp on the mic again, this year?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

SlamDunkPro,
I will be coming in Thursday. And would be available and interested for meet/greet
Thurs evening.
When?
Where?

Looking forward to seeing everyone! Where's the best place to hang out and eat nearby? Some where in the Power and Light District?

Back