Sanford and Son? really?

Gonesledn

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
new addition to the line up, a Klose! wife told me the yard is starting to look lik eSanford and Sons! then she chuckled. gonna do some ribs tomorrow.

utf-8BSU1HMDA5MDItMjAxMDExMTItMTUyNS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA5MDEtMjAxMDExMTItMTUyNC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA5MDctMjAxMDExMTItMTYxNC5qcGc.jpg

Weezy! This is the big one...

Dang dude, really, she really compared that collection to Sanford & Son? She'd only get tofu from me for a month after a comment like that.

Beautiful yard if you ask me...

Looks likes a good arsenal. Don't see an old arse red truck so Lamont must be collecting some more for ya:thumb:

I agree the Backyard looks like sanford and sons! The kids are not going to be happy when you get rid of the swing set to make room for more smokers/Grills! Guess she'll just have to live with it until the kids get older.

Do like I do, when wife complains about my smokers I pile up her shoes in the middle of the font room and ask her how many feet she has. Then I cook in peace and quiet, believe me real quiet for at least a week!:-D

I very nice looking herd you have there should be in Better Home /GArdens

shoot if my yard was that clean it would be nice, of course im talkin about the yard up close to the house, i got a 30 acre yard out back

Odd...the second I saw the picture the theme song popped right in my head. I'd say she's right!:thumb:

That is a great new cooker, I think she may have been saying the Weber chimney is not sitting quite upright or something.

Back