• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Myron's Hot water/sink set up

TRS

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Snapped a pic of Myron's trailer this past weekend in Cleveland, Tn. Like the large long sink. I believe it was a 3 compartment sink as well. Nice set up for comps/catering. Just wanted to share.

Attachments

• P1040495.jpg
    P1040495.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 567
  • P1040496.jpg
    P1040496.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 559
I have the same heater unit. Pretty new to our set up. Works great so far. Won't be able to use it at Sam's Club though, running water is needed.

Where does one get the 2 compartment laundry sink? I have not seen the larger sinks like this at HD, Lowes, etc.

What happens to the grey water run off????? Is the a holding tank or something?

The blue hose is just hose that you can get at HD/L by the foot (at least it looks like that from the pic). I had the same thing that I attached to my single sink & let it drain away from my area as best as I could w/o it going into someone else's spot.

That is what it looked like to me - I have been in several comps where they will not let you do that.

Where does one get the 2 compartment laundry sink? I have not seen the larger sinks like this at HD, Lowes, etc.

I would guess its a Mustee 26W. (when not cooking I build house's for a bill paying side job)

Wow! Who knew a sink with a gas-fired instantaneous water heater would be so desired.

We are going to have to get one of those.

Waste water goes out via a length of blue "lay flat" pool drain hose. This is a pretty common set up. One word of warning though: if you live in a cold climate, you must fully drain these portable on-demand water heaters before storage! The narrow internal tubing froze and split in mine when it was left on the trailer over the past winter. :(

Really! I just thought the way he had it mounted and the size of the sink was a nice set up. Nothing new about the triton propane water heater, and I have never seen that 2 compartment sink at Lowes or HD here in Nashville.
Just thought some would like some ideas for their sink set up.

Move along, nothing to see here :bored:

Back