• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Still getting my cook on in Afghanistan

Hey TIMMAY, I know exactly what you mean -- I hurt my back pushing a farking Maserati yesterday, but managed to get out of bed before noon, suck it up and cook today. A farking bird flew over and chit on my car, too. It is amazing how we are on opposite sides of the world, and life is the same.

CD :becky:

I am so fortunate I am able to do the things I do without the worries that many others from less fortunate countries face. It's because of you guys doing the hard work over there that I get to live so carefree over here. Thanks, TIMMAY.

Nothing short of skilled pilots and capable equipment. That's all it takes.
If you think about it, most things in life turn out just fine if the equipment is well designed and the operator is trained well.

After that, the rest is "gravy".

Great to see you guys enjoying a good ole BBQ.

Thank you for your service and get home safe.

Those Hogs used to fly over here on training flights. Was a real shocker to be in the fields and see one dive in over the treelines :shock:

You guys rock brother !!!!! Thank you/// yall for your service and sacrifice our thoughts and prayers are always with you....

:tsk::tsk::tsk::evil::mad2::mad2:

Hey TIMMAY, I know exactly what you mean -- I hurt my back pushing a farking Maserati yesterday, but managed to get out of bed before noon, suck it up and cook today. A farking bird flew over and chit on my car, too. It is amazing how we are on opposite sides of the world, and life is the same.

CD :becky:

We appreciate the service. one thing i know is that you will never have the kind of friends in civilian life as you will have in the service. The guys I served with in Korea and the 101st Air Assault 30 years ago were some kind of crazy...... And I mean that in a good way. glad you guys are getting some grill and chill time.

South-Park-Timmy!!!.jpg

Thanks for your service! I'm glad you guys get a moment to enjoy life a bit, get home safe, if your ever in kc look me up a Q and some beer on me!!!

I gotta say thanks for all you guys and gals do over there and we owe you one for sure.

When I saw that pic even before you ID'd yourself in it, the first thing that popped into my mind was....Caddy Shack.
So you got that going for ya.

TIMMAY,

Thank you and you unit for your service, our family's thoughts and prayers are with you....

2,300 rounds of 30mm at 75 feet?? Good God. That's some trust in your equipment. Flying tanks man.

I love to watch them at the Air to Ground Range here. The rounds hit the ground before you can hear the supersonic blasts followed by the blast from the cannon. They say because the rounds are supersonic you never hear what hits you.

Again, Thank You for your service..

Back