THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1991 Ranch Kettle for $200.

1991WeberRanchKettle.jpg

A $50 18.5" WSM. Sooner or later I will get a good deal on a Weber kettle. I have missed out on a couple lately though.

I had other scores, but I'll post this pic as my best. My 2000 Homer..............DOH. If not for the dime size chip, after I cleaned him up....just like new........:-D Sorry I had to violate the rule...............:tsk:

Last edited:
1600 this afternoon scored an ECB new in box for 15$. Gonna give it to a relative to use mainly for burgers, brats and doga This one was listed under charcoal grill and he had mispelled both words.

Tough call... Got a 1 year old 22.5" Copper for $20 (searching charcoal grill), a Black performer with Thermoset table & gas assist (searching Webber) for $50 & a 1 year old Red Performer for $125 (they had to move ASAP), old 18.5" WSM used about 4 times for $60.... Butt, my personal favorite is this '92 Master's Touch, that I did modify a bit by painting the ash can/bottom frame black, adding newer handles, etc.... Just cause I like the way it looked :biggrin1:

weberblue-2.jpg

I would have to say my latest score was this Weber Simpsons Smokey Joe!! 40 bucks for it...maybe a bit much but ya know, i dont know anyone else whom owns one so why not.

Back