• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Rub container - shakers

jketron

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
besides re using spice containers with the label removed..what are you folks using to hold your rubs and apply.

I use the big spice containers from Sam's, with blue painters tape to indicate what's in the bottle now.

its seems that what folks are using, I've got some older spices I need to dump so I can use those.

I tried using Old Spice containers, but, it made the rub smell odd and Big Brother Smoke kept popping up topless in my backyard acting all sexy and sh**. It was really disturbing.

So, I now use any number of different things, like those powdered sugar containers, containers from commercial rubs I have bought and recycled, even plastic bags, as I often just use my hands to sprinkle on the rub.

I tried using Old Spice containers, but, it made the rub smell odd and Big Brother Smoke kept popping up topless in my backyard acting all sexy and sh**. It was really disturbing.

So, I now use any number of different things, like those powdered sugar containers, containers from commercial rubs I have bought and recycled, even plastic bags, as I often just use my hands to sprinkle on the rub.

P-P-P-P-P-P-Power!

to store, I just put them in a shoebox...when it is time to apply I grab a handful and throw it at the meat.

I like a canning jar with 2 lids, one with holes to dispense the rub and one to seal the jar when not in use. I saw it some were and use them all the time.

Flour dredgers - available cheap from restaurant supply stores. Comes with several lids with different sized holes.

I like a canning jar with 2 lids, one with holes to dispense the rub and one to seal the jar when not in use. I saw it some were and use them all the time.

That's what I do as well works great
pwa

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Back