Roll Call. Inside 30 days. GBC BBQ Throwdown (Young Harris, GA)

I am bringing several fun beers for sharing, if anyone is interested in a bottle share. If you are coming from out of state bring something from back home. Just planning on cracking them open where ever everyone ends up congregating on friday night. Probably bring a couple for saturday as well.

Beer list for friday

Bourbon County Brand Stout
Hopslam
Stone Lucky Bastard
Arrogant Bastard
Double Bastard
Oak Aged Bastard
Frangelic Mountain Brown
Genghis Pecan Pie
2012 and 2013 Bigfoot
2012 Oaked Big Hoppy Monster
Backwoods Bastard

Got up at 4am to light the cookers and it was 28 degrees. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thank goodness first turn in is at 3pm.

I'm bringing the Aebleskiver pan also. Breakfast should be ready about 8 am. Come on by.

Terre - I thought you were kidding about breakfast. Glad I stopped by! Worlds best chocolate chip Æbleskiver cooked on a Coleman stove and it was like 30 degrees outside! Thank you.

According to Bobby Brumley on Facebook, we BBQ'ers have sold out both the Brasstown Valley Resort, and the Ridges Resort, and a lot of the rooms at the Ramada. There are 33 teams signed up for the competition and over 250 coming to the GBC banquet.....soooooo, Who's coming?

We will be competing with Right on Que as Superior Smokers, hopefully to get some awards on these two new SS-One smokers!
Jonathan _ Congrats on the 1st in ribs! Must have been the Superior Smoker! :grin:

Back