• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My box of free goodies arrived!

chriscw81

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Not long ago posted about a friend getting me a gift certificate to bigpoppasmokers.com here:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148973

Today the package arrived. Wifey and I made a last minute decision to do a few chicken breasts to try out some of the flavors. I've got a nice brisky waiting to meet the peppered cow this weekend. Gonna use both plowboys and the SM sweet and spicy tonight. I've never had the sweet and spicy on chicken so we'll see how that turns out.

ybynemy8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You will not be disappointed!!!! All of those rubs are excellent, I especially love the SM sweet and spicy!!! it is great on pork too!

I've had it on my pork butt quite a few times, it's good stuff, I love it. Can't wait to try the spicy Apple on my next smoked butt.

Yeah, when you get a new care pkg like that the options are endless!!! Smoke on Brother!!!

Oh bro, I know just how excited you are, boshizzle and Kirk (chicagokp) hooked me up with these rubs that are simply not available in this continent.
I've used sweet and spicy twice and haven't properly tested the others, but we love the s& spicy so much!
That is a major box baby!

Thanks everyone! I'll share some brisky pron this weekend!

Back