• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooking Class Wicked Good Class

ique

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Class mania! Here is mine.

securedownload.jpg

Agree, but when we took the class it was outside. Not sure I like this whole indoor facility thing. Chris must be getting soft :icon_smile_tongue:

Uh, I do believe that class was inside a heated tent. :p

Chris,

We're really excited to be hosting your Wicked Class!

Everyone, there are overnight accommodations nearby in Hamburg, NY - about 10 miles or so up the road. Here are some suggestions:

Holiday Inn
5440 Camp Road
Hamburg, NY 14075
716.649.0500 Phone

Comfort Inn
3615 Commerce Place
Hamburg, NY 14075
716.648.2922 Phone

Red Roof Inn
5370 Camp Road
Hamburg, NY 14075
716.648.7222 Phone

There's also a brand new Holiday Inn Express on Commerce Place in Hamburg.

This Class as well as Lakeside Smokers along with Steve Farrin from ISS all are AWESOME. Up here in NEBS Country. Highly recommend and should go up on the price!

Should have added this to my previous post...

We took this class in early 2012 and thought it was great. Would def. suggest taking it. We found it to be very informative and Chris is a great teacher. We learned a lot.

Man, I was all ready to sign up for the Swamp Boys and 3 Eyz BBQ class and now this shows up. Can't swing both at the moment. Decisions, decisions.

Highly recommended. Yes, Chris has a book out, but there is a lot in the class that isn't in the book.

Uh, I do believe that class was inside a heated tent. :p

If memory serves it was indeed. I also remember some folks resorted to, uh, antifreeze to ward off the chill. It was in the mid-20s and no wind, though. No big deal (unless you're camping out).

And as for the class, I took a lot away from it, especially on chicken and ribs. In fact, I made back the cost of the class in less than 30 days on ribs alone!

Tempting for sure... just bad timing for me with christmas around the corner. No extra dollars to spend.

Going to have to get through the season on a rib and prayer.

Back