• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooking Class Swamp Boys Super Q School with 3 Eyz BBQ

I heard nasty rumor(started by me right now) that you arent gonna let any teams from the North East ( AGAIN BY ME) attend your class ( again by me) because we ( meaning me) are tired of being beatin by 3 Eyz and SwampBoys. and at that cost (which will pay for itself easily, and fast) that folks should stay away..any truth to my ( I mean the) rumor? this would be an awesome one to take ( by me and not any one else!) !

Talk about a great class, this is the one!

Swamp Boys won GC this weekend, 3 Eyz won RGC (different contests). Swamp Boys has won 7 GCs and 5 RGCs this year, 3 Eyz has won around 11 GCs and who knows how many RGCs along with very possibly KCBS TOTY. Swamp Boys ranked 11th in the National BBQ Rankings, 3 Eyz 4th - both likely to move up after this weekend.

So what are you waiting for? :thumb:

Click here for more information.

ARG...been waiting for this...but March 9th is my wifes birthday and that is a no go....she doesn't even eat meat :cry:

Oh well - guess I will have to catch the next one

ARG...been waiting for this...but March 9th is my wifes birthday and that is a no go....she doesn't even eat meat :cry:

Oh well - guess I will have to catch the next one

You are in luck the Rub is having another class in Chicago March 29th-30th...but unfortunately it doesn't have 3 Eyz coming. That would be awesome though.

Woohoo, been wanting to take rubs class for awhile. With 3eyz there too, just makes
it to good to not sign up. Mrs. Clauss said yes, so rub your check went in the mail
TODAY. Can't wait. Thanks for offering a jim dandy class rub.

Smokin Hoss

Can't deny 3-Eyz' incredible performance this year

Just put the check in the mail today. Am looking forward to learning what I can from you all. :hail:

And all I had to do was agree to let the family go to Universal Studios that weekend! :loco:

Good compromise :wink:

I'm getting ready to head out to an invitational now, shoot me an email and I can get with you on it Sunday if that's ok.

rub at swampboys dot com

Back