Stop Practicing %$#@!* Muffin Pan Chicken

S

SmokeInDaEye

What you all think of my $#@* muffin pan chicken? I cooked it with no practice as kind of a joke for a local grilling comp this weekend.

One catch, I replaced he bone with a sausage, cheese and roasted red pepper and poblano stuffing. Then shoved them in a muffin tin. Too fun! I'll try to get an interior shot of one of the left over chicken balls later. By the way, muffin pan chicken is only good for 14th place so stop practicing it!

CIMG2476.jpg

I wish I had gotten to try some Clint; it sounds really good.
Not to be ignoratn but what exactly is mussfin pan chicken?

I wish I had gotten to try some Clint; it sounds really good.
Not to be ignoratn but what exactly is mussfin pan chicken?

Nancee,

Did you miss Myron on Pitmasters, everyone knows about the muffin pan chicken

i dont care what they look like. eric gave me one and it tasted good. so as far as im concerned you guys could stuff those those bastards in coffee cans or sardine cans they still tasted better than 14th.(just looked like a 14th place meatball)

Clint your chicken was awesome, the problem was, way too creative. I would like to hear the top ten chicken calls and what they made. I bet BBQ chicken!

I wonder if your scores would improve if you put nipples on them...just saying. :wink::twisted::becky:

Next time, try a bunt pan pork butt.

Todd, you promised not to give out our secret!!!! Damn, you win a couple of little comps and then you can't trust a guy. :boxing:

I wonder if your scores would improve if you put nipples on them...just saying. :wink::twisted::becky:

Now that's just too funny!!!!:clap2:

Back