• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Just in time for the weekend

Hozman

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Wife bought this grilling gazebo for me. Just in time for Memorial weekend and the rain that is coming:clap2:
2013-05-23113825_zpsd3cbee78.jpg

2013-05-23113804_zpsd6827465.jpg

OK I am very curious as to where you got this, its size, and am very curious in how sturdy it is. Wouldn't mind for my backyard. SCREW MY HOA.

OK I am very curious as to where you got this, its size, and am very curious in how sturdy it is. Wouldn't mind for my backyard. SCREW MY HOA.

I definitely just saw the exact same thing at Ace Hardware for $99, I think it was 5x8ft.

I saw one at my local walmart for 80-90$ they call it a grill shelter. I am kicking around buying one. But the fabric it is made of looks like I will damage it with my grill. So I am kicking around making one out of steel roofing.

Nice set-up!!:thumb:
They are very popular in our area, but have seen the roof material deteriorate very quickly (less than two seasons).
Yours may be from a better manufacturer but would consider stashing a spare roof if you find you really like it.
BTW, I have a great wife too-we talked about getting the 12x12 version a few years back and instead insisted on me building what we have now..

Make sure you share your holiday cook!:biggrin1:

Back