Looking into Toy Haulers

Dammit Andy has a fifth wheel with the side ramp but I don't know what brand it is. Send him a PM, his screen name is HoDeDo.

Thanks.Actually the wife found a 6 1/2 X 6 1/2. Fits real nice on the door. It also came with 4 side walls.

Cool... I've been using a 10x10 EZ-up brand with leg extensions, but the leg extensions are only available on the higher end models, so it is very heavy and hard to handle.

I use the same setup, but made my own cheap and not heavy leg extensions. I used 2" PVC cut 5ft long and I drilled 1/4" holes every 2" and use a 1/4" diameter bolt to stick in the pipe for the tent legs to sit on.on my easy up I had to trim the bottom of the legs to fit inside the pipe. Easy to set up, once the ramp is out, leveled and secured I put a the bolts in level the with ramp and the bottom of legs are the height as the ramp. The only thing I need to figure out now is the gap that's between the tent and the back the camper for when it rains.
8EAC4C49-AC25-44A0-A5B7-DBC26D354504-1044-0000012775E75322_zps2e754b83.jpg

I use the same setup, but made my own cheap and not heavy leg extensions. I used 2" PVC cut 5ft long and I drilled 1/4" holes every 2" and use a 1/4" diameter bolt to stick in the pipe for the tent legs to sit on.on my easy up I had to trim the bottom of the legs to fit inside the pipe. Easy to set up, once the ramp is out, leveled and secured I put a the bolts in level the with ramp and the bottom of legs are the height as the ramp. The only thing I need to figure out now is the gap that's between the tent and the back the camper for when it rains.

Most toy haulers i've seen have a rear wall that can be installed. Some come with it, others you purchas after market. Ours slides in a channel at the top of the door and velcros on the sides.Also has a rain flap that sheds the rain to the crack between the unit and the door.

Back