New Backwoods paint need you input

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Backwoods is going powder coat and is looking specifically at the hammered finish which is very durable . What say yee.
da6uveme.jpg

u6u6ate7.jpg

parybape.jpg

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

their paint was terrible. This is a major improvement, if it is indeed more durable.

I agree there paint sucked, just keep a can Quicksilver phantom black around for touch-ups and you'll be fine. Do hope the new paint is better.

Its going to be a huge improvement over the old paint.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

That does look sweet. I like that finish

Is this going to be the new paint on all of the lines or just the new G2's? Will this be the new standard or will this be an "upgeade" option? Love it, any idea when this is starting?

This should be the new look on all of them. Not sure on the roll out date it will take some time to convert over.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

the hammered finish will help hide thier fit & finish issues. From the backwoods I've looked at, it didnt look like they prepared the metal before paint, as in, buffing/sanding of weld spald.

powder coat will last a long time...

I like it. Wonder if my G2 will be this powder coat. The completion date on it is Dec. 17th

Have fun and happy smoking
BBQ UP

I think that backwoods needs to be replaced with a new one. I will dispose of that unit for you. :razz:

Better is good, and no guarantee. Looks good, go for it & keep the hi-temp spray handy! Don't wish you had a window. They always FAIL.

Back