Cooking Class Two raffle opportunities for Chicago Class

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
I just bought 2 tickets. I wanted to do one for each charity, but I think I ended up with 2 for Scottie. Can you change that for me?

Thanks

I'm at work now but I believe the tickets benefitting Scottie's foundation are almost sold out. PayPal is set to stop selling them once we hit 25. There are still a number of raffle tickets left to benefit the Illinois BBQ Alliance in it's charitable endeavors.

Sent from the swamp using Tapatalk

Even though I'll be out of town, let me know if you need anything Rub.

I just want to remind everyone that over 1/2 of the raffle tickets available for purchase are gone. Don't hesitate to snatch up this great opportunity to support some local Illinois BBQ charities. A $25 donation could be your chance to win a seat to a Swamp Boys Competition class valued at $500.

I am away from my home computer till Sunday afternoon competing, but 2 Skinny Cooks just bought 1 from each charity.

As I said before, if you buy a seat at the regular price for the class, but then win one of the raffle seats, I will refund your money. Thanks to all for helping to raise funds for these groups!

Sent from the swamp using Tapatalk

My thoughts were, if we happened to win one, I'd pony up the 200$ spouse fee? So only 175 including refund?:D:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I appreciate the support Dan. Hope you are doing well lately, I haven't seen you in a while. Thank you for the support John, when I hear confirmation from Rub, I will update the list. Remember, supporting Illinois BBQ Alliance is also supporting Operation BBQ Relief.

"The organization is working in conjunction with Operation BBQ Relief to develop an action plan for rapid mobilization in the event that a disater strickes within our reach"

Jketron is in for 1 entry benefitting IBBQA, thanks!

Sent from deep in the swamp.

I appreciate the support Dan. Hope you are doing well lately, I haven't seen you in a while. Thank you for the support John, when I hear confirmation from Rub, I will update the list. Remember, supporting Illinois BBQ Alliance is also supporting Operation BBQ Relief.

"The organization is working in conjunction with Operation BBQ Relief to develop an action plan for rapid mobilization in the event that a disater strickes within our reach"

Doing well Dan thanks! Dr. says 100% remission. So working on building endurance/energy levels back up. Will be back in shape for the 2013 season! Hair will hopefully be back in by the burnoff!:D

My thoughts were, if we happened to win one, I'd pony up the 200$ spouse fee? So only 175 including refund?:D:D

You had it right the first time, $200. :wink:

Dan, if it was anything like last year, you might not need that hair, it was beautiful. You may want it by Westmont to keep that sun from scorching that noggin of yours. Now that was a hot sun, but you can do well in Brisket again. Rub said he missed that you purchased a second to IBBQA. Sorry for the error, here is the updated list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Av9KhQWPOqbVdDJMRUxmS3VzZlFiYjZDS1QxWmF2d2c&output=pdf

Now for everyone else, word on the street is that Rub just won his 7th GC of the year including 5 RGC's. Don't hesitate to miss out on this opportunitiy to learn something from someone at this caliber while helping out a good cause.

Back