Post your "Best of" PRON

Lite Lunch
100_1459.jpg

DAYUM! :twitch:

I LOVE seeing all of this best of pr0n! What I was trying to post the other night when deguerre got me kicked off was one of my faves that I have to give absolute credit to Moose for it turning out soooo perfect! I was worried about doing a cast iron skillet pizza on the kettle but they both turned out, well, perfect...with Moose's awesome advice! We had a leftover strip steak (rare) and I made homemade white sauce with blue cheese then mozzerella, red onions, mushrooms and sliced steak...the other with all of the above replacing the steak with bacon. Now I'm sitting here wondering - why have I not done this again?!

sauce-5.jpg

sauced-1.jpg

shrooms-2.jpg

steak.jpg

morecheese.jpg

closeup-3.jpg

pie3.jpg

pizzapie3.jpg

And again, if it weren't for Moose's advice, these would have not turned out...they do call him the pizza master ya know!

Pulled Pork Chili

bowl.jpg

Kettle Cooked Pot Roast

meatntaters.jpg

Rib roast with jus

juicy.jpg

Flank Steak

taco2.jpg

And the tacos that made

taco4.jpg

Pulled Pork Pizza

16plated.jpg

Home ground Burgers

14cut.jpg

A Little Strip Steak

strip6-Copy.jpg

Lamb and Artichoke

lamb8.jpg

Tenderloin

filet91.jpg

Ham Sammiches

ham9.jpg

Some Ribeyes

resting3.jpg

And Just For Landarc...Because I listened...Pig Honey Baby Backs

ribs1_zpsba9f7910.jpg

You cook?!

In fairness. photography is what I do for a living. Not professional food photography, but close enough for my own food. A professional food photographer would find all kinds of things wrong with my food pr0n.

CD

I beg to differ, your food photography is up there and I've seen the best. :clap2:

Since the original post, I make these regularly and eat them on the way to work! So good!! Thx (sorry bout the no pic, brain dead here)

This has become a staple! Thx!!

Can someone point me in the direction of the thread on this? It's really hard to search a pic!

Thanks!
Mike

I LOVE seeing all of this best of pr0n! What I was trying to post the other night when deguerre got me kicked off was one of my faves that I have to give absolute credit to Moose for it turning out soooo perfect! I was worried about doing a cast iron skillet pizza on the kettle but they both turned out, well, perfect...with Moose's awesome advice! We had a leftover strip steak (rare) and I made homemade white sauce with blue cheese then mozzerella, red onions, mushrooms and sliced steak...the other with all of the above replacing the steak with bacon. Now I'm sitting here wondering - why have I not done this again?!

sauce-5.jpg

sauced-1.jpg

shrooms-2.jpg

steak.jpg

morecheese.jpg

closeup-3.jpg

pie3.jpg

pizzapie3.jpg

And again, if it weren't for Moose's advice, these would have not turned out...they do call him the pizza master ya know!

This was such a great post. I tried this deep dish out and its been great. This was a great idea!

Thread of the year, and it's still February. :clap2:

Don't have the high quality pics, but I'll add a few of my own.

The wife's famous cast iron apple pie.

IMG_1156.JPG

Thanksgiving bird from the Big Easy.

IMG_1151.JPG

Some steak

IMG_0417.JPG

pork steak

IMG_0434.JPG

Pig shots and pork steaks

IMG_0432.JPG

Pork steak as pulled pork.

12+-+5

Ribs.

13+-+1

13+-+1

glad I could play.

Ok, that's it. I've had enough of this. Not only has this thread offended me, it's offended all my coworkers that pass by my monitor.

Time for some retaliation.
I'll be sending return vollies of my "ammo" back at y'all.......all ......day ...long.

Here's my first shot:

Alligator in Garlic Wine sauce with Scallops

DSC_0448.jpg

Back