• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

panko walleye !!

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

boatnut's buddy dropped off some walleye last weekend...

the BEST tasting freshwater fish, no doubt! :biggrin:

pankowalleye-005.jpg

pankowalleye-007.gif

pankowalleye-016.jpg

pankowalleye-019.jpg

thanks guys!

Oh now that is not funny at all. fresh walleye. That hurts. looks really good.

I don't know what I'm more impressed with. The food or the pictures. That "frying" picture is amazing.

Oh man, that's one of my favorite fish and pan fried with the flour, egg wash & panko is one of my favorite ways to cook them.....

Please use extreme caution when frying over your coals. It can get out of hand in the blink of the eye.

I've never had walleye fish, but Rick that looks farkin good !!!

Vinny Walleye is the bomb here in Michigan.

Perch is the second, and Catfish is the third IMHO.

Rick I wished your camera would quit working............I wouldnt be so damned hungry looking at your photos.

Awesome photos Rick, keep up the great work..........your killin me dood.:eek::eek::eek:

Wow! Nothing like Walleye and/or Northern Pike. Went to Canade on a fishing trip and had all we could eat twice a day plus brought the limit back, even left some there. Best tasting fresh water fish around, I assure you. What I would not give to have some once again...a taste all their own! Great pics and it most defintely was so tasty! Great pics, of course!

Oh man, that's one of my favorite fish and pan fried with the flour, egg wash & panko is one of my favorite ways to cook them.....

Please use extreme caution when frying over your coals. It can get out of hand in the blink of the eye.

don't try that at home! professional pyro on closed course! :biggrin:

Upped the bar on the Pron. If your pics start moaning you will be moderated to woodpile. Shame that fish didn't have feathers cause it looks good enough to eat. :biggrin:

Walleye

That is best tasting fresh water fish there is....Good Job Rick:eusa_clap

I love walleye! That looks great, Rick! The animated frying picture is over the top! Love it! :-D

You've out done yourself Rick!!:-D:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

The "frying" pic is awsome!!

My favorite is yellow perch, then walleye.

GREAT tasting fish!!

I have never used panko before, Can you please describe the contents of each of the bowls in the first picture please

Back