Roll Call. Inside 30 days. BBQ Championship & Hog Wild Festival Mobile, AL

IAB 30 BBQ from Phoenix, AZ will be in Mobile. Looking forward to a great contest and meeting some new teams.

Wow D.C. to Alabama, that is a hell of a drive! Didn't know so many people travel around that far to compete. Best of luck to everyone there and maybe I'll be able to swing a way down there and see all the people competing!

2013 Teams as of 2/18/2013

Twin Pigs BBQ
Give it to God
Butts
, Bellies & Buddies

Smoke Me Silly
House of Q
JoBeaz Blazin' Butts & Wings
Bean Bandits
Wild Bunch Butt Burners
Smokin' Section
The Good The Bad The Swine
The Blue Bloods
Sweet Dreams BBQ
Smoked Up Pig
Big JT's Smokin BBQ
Chix, Swine & Bovine
Lotta Bull
Swiggin Pig
Little Creek Bar-b-cue Co
Smokin' On the Roof
Tiny Butts BBQ
Pig Boss Man
The Bar-b-Cue Grillbillies
Red Eyed Smokers
Smokin' What
Quau
Ray's Pitt BBQ
Papa Jack's Smoke Shack
Texas 1 Cooking Team
Big Juicy Butts
Southern Tradition BBQ'rs
Put Some Stank On It BBQ
Pork Barrel BBQ
Newman BBQ
Saucy Swine O's
Pine Belt Porkers
The ShedPaw Paw's BBQ
IAB 30
High Rollers BBQ
Fat Drunk and stupid
Party Fowl BBQ
Team Top Chick

Team dinner at 1800 on thursday. just got an email from them.

Last edited:
Everybody please check your name on Indianagrillers list. Mine was not listed, and I registered back on January 10th. Thanks for posting the list as I called them to check and they found my application. They even billed my credit card on January 14th. Seems that the lady that sent me my confirmation last month does not work there anymore. Hope this didn't happen to anyone else, but all has been corrected now.
Thanks again for posting the list.

Thanks for posting the list. Lots of teams we haven't cooked with at past contests. We're looking forward to making a lot of new BBQ friends in Mobile in a couple weeks.

We'll be shaking the rust off from the winter and cooking for the first time on our new pit that we're picking up two days before the contest. Should be a fun way to start the 2013 season!

Back