• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

R&O pits

Jaybo77

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Are there any brethren cooking on R&O pits. And how do you like the offset pits

I.A.B 30 BBQ uses both a R & O and also a jambo. Tom on the team is very nice guy!!!

Look them up.... They win a bunch!!!

If I remember correct the R & O maybe used close to home and the Jambo for long hauls??? I hope that is correct??? Either way they have both and win!!!

Yea that is right. I met them at the hog wild cook this year. They r good guys. But I'm not shore how to get up with them.

Billy Overton is good friend of mine and I comp cook with him often... well when he is not building pits...I use Gator and have for a long time but R&O pits are top notch. You would not go wrong getting one. His pits are super nice well made and have been used a lot in winning comps. They can be customized any way you want. PM me if would like his contact info..

I am a dealer for R&O trailer Pits email me at sales@dreambbq.net or call 405-598-7575

Thank you David for helping R&O get through some of it's growing pains lately and assisting customers with any questions. Mike Davis is using a R&O Smoker provided by David and his dealership. Thanks again for your support.

Back