• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Big Wampus's Big Boy Brisket Chili......

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
.....just won a chili cookoff at work.

Total number of votes more than doubled the 2nd place chili too! :thumb:

My kids'll all be so proud.
They were flat out MAD yesterday when I told them that the pot o chili wasn't for them!
But they all wished me luck this mornin when I dropped em off at school so they weren't TOO mad. :biggrin1:

Last edited:
Man, that's just cruel Wampus, don't make me call child services :-D. Congrats on the win, that's awesome. If your chili is anything like your baked beans, I'm thinking second place wasn't even close.

Nice work! Can you send me the in-bread version of the recipe?:becky: I want to try some in-bread.

Killer...........:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I love a good chili cookoff.............You done GOOOOOOOOOOODD!!!!!! Congrats

Cool! Will you be making this after I move in? Cowgirl's coming too as well as some others I believe, so you're gonna need a big arse pot. :hungry:

If the bowl has a pour spout, we can skip the spoon for me.

Congrats Big Wampus

Congrats, Kempis! After trying your baked bean recipe, I'm betting that your chili recipe must be bangin', too. Got any pron?

Since nobody else has asked... :rolleyes:

You going to give us a general sense of what was in this championship mystery chili? Tease us at least!

Congrats on the victory!

Back