• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BPS Elite Program

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
What a great program for a lucky charity. Kudos BPS!

523500_10102377606943457_575559368_n.jpg

Very cool, Big Poppa! Do you allow teams outside of Iowa to Join? :tongue:

What is this elite program?
Oops nevermind, I didnt see the pic/flyer the 1st time around. Very nice BPS!

Last edited:
every state but nebraska! steph when did you and jd and matt and TIm and boyd, and dan and rocky and scott move to iowa? heheheh

Lol...we visited Iowa recently...does that count? :becky: We are deeply honored to have been selected for this program! Thank you Sterling! Congratulations to all our fellow BPS "Elite" Teams as well...:razz:

We'll miss you guys out here on the West Coast, enjoy Iowa.

every state but nebraska! steph when did you and jd and matt and TIm and boyd, and dan and rocky and scott move to iowa? heheheh

I've cooked in Iowa and hopefully will again..why Iowa you ask?..when those teams show up at a competition one of them is most likely to stomp a mudhole in the competition..just my guess.

Ah, I didn't see Leftcoast Q the first time, sorry about that oversight.

Thanks to BPS for doing this, it is a great opportunity and we are honored to be a part of it!
I have a feeling it could be a interesting year to see how everything ends up!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

There sure are a lot of great teams in Iowa now (and all over the states as well).

Well looky there, Its over half my list of that top ten thread. Good luck all !

This is a really great thing you are doing Sterling and it will be fun following the chase throughout the year!

Back