• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

I have been wanting tri tip for awile, so tri tip and I think a stuffed boneless chicken.

Pork tenderloin for sure. Then I need to dig in the freezer, running out of room.

Brat patties tonight, a tri tip tomorrow. Sunday might be some chicken for the kiddos. If we get rained out at any point, I'm planning to make a batch of Sheboygan hard rolls for freezing.

It has been a good week in the self-employed world -- at least for me. That means I have not given any thought to what to cook this weekend. The weather is supposed to suck, but I still have to eat.

Rotisserie chicken is sounding really good to me, right now. I've been eating healthy so far in 2013, and I'm actually liking it.

CD

Gonna spatchcock some chicken. Wish the rain would stop, but I'll make the chicken regardless.

IMG_4636.jpg

I bought a 10lb sirlion tip this morning

Ground 1/2 of it and am smoking a few meat loaves from that.

Just a simple recipe I use plus I put some apple smoked provolone in it, just because it was there sitting in the fridge waiting to be used

;)

Last edited:
ribs from the whole prime roast i parceled out around x-mas and some spam fries!

Attachments

• 65804_10200411936329773_1018491135_n.jpg
    65804_10200411936329773_1018491135_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
here is my loaf

oh my is it good!!!!

I only sampled a corner of it. Waiting for my wife to get home from church so we can have a full meal..

Last edited:
Back