• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

what Wood Pellet Grill???

treager all the way

have cooked on one several times in comp, own a lil tex for the backyard. cant beat for easy start up, no mess just flip the switch, best for clean up also. plenty of smoke,you can always beef it up

I used to grill steaks on my weber, but I tried it with the yoder 640, now that is all I use, I like them better off the yoder.

This is a new one on the scene. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enkttTtIlB4"]Timber Ridge Pellet Grills HD - YouTube[/ame]

I do not own but have cooked on traeger and Louisiana grills. My friend has replaced sever parts to his traeger. CS for Louisiana grills has been outstanding for him. For teh money and what I have seen I would go with Louisiana grills over traeger.

Yoder YS640 - 10 gauge steel, 150º to 600º temp range, 1070 sq. in. grate room with 2nd shelf, 3 yr. control systems and 10 grill body warranty, $1600 to your door.

That's what I have and love it.:thumb:

I will probably replace my GMG with a cookshack PG500 in the near future. I LOVE my FEC-100, and based on that experience alone I am a huge Cookshack fan now.

If you want versatility for high heat and slow n' slow I think it is a great looking cooker. The PG1000 is also nice, but a little big for my general grilling needs since I have the big boy FEC-100 also.

I do not own but have cooked on traeger and Louisiana grills. My friend has replaced sever parts to his traeger. CS for Louisiana grills has been outstanding for him. For teh money and what I have seen I would go with Louisiana grills over traeger.

Thank you. The guy that cut them down still hasnt pmd me back saying whats wrong with them. They are better than china grills and you can buy all the addons right from them. Traeger and gmg are china grills.

Back