• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Pork in the Park, Salisbury MD

First year at Pork in the Park. Backyard division, please stop by if you have a chance.

Skib
Penciltucky Woodchuck'n BBQ

ZBQ is looking forward to our second Pork in the Pork. Despite offseason practice, we always seem to get a slow start - so our solution is "start earlier."

After four years of cooking this contest I am out this year. I wonder who is getting my prime spot next to turn in?! Bids are starting at $100.

Will miss cooking it and seeing friends. Best of luck to all competing.

Checkered Flag 500 BBQ will be there. Hopefully, we can get there late Thursday evening.

Coming from the south, I plan on scheduling my trip around D.C. traffic this year. That was a nightmare at 5pm last year. But we'll be there Friday afternoon sometime.

Good luck everyone! Wish I could make it but it's another year where my schedule conflicts with this event.

Coming from the south, I plan on scheduling my trip around D.C. traffic this year. That was a nightmare at 5pm last year. But we'll be there Friday afternoon sometime.

Let me know when you get that figured out. DC traffic is ALWAYS a nightmare.

There is no easy way for you. Depending on the time of day you might be better off going 64 to Norfolk and up the Delmarva. If nothing else and you are going to come around DC take 495 around the south side from 66 instead of going around the North end as your navigation and map programs will suggest.

There is no easy way for you. Depending on the time of day you might be better off going 64 to Norfolk and up the Delmarva. If nothing else and you are going to come around DC take 495 around the south side from 66 instead of going around the North end as your navigation and map programs will suggest.

From Grottoes I wouldn't go down to Norfolk and then back up Eastern Shore. Good chance you will get stuck going across the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel (and that route is a huge detour for you). He is right that there is no easy route. Probably his suggestion of taking the 66/495 would be the best but that is still going to be loads of traffic. Here is another thought... go up to 66E then take 17S to 301N. Just settle in and be patient.

Back