Status
Not open for further replies.
probably should point out that the walmart sale doesnt start until sunday... dang glad i read the fine print. i was ready to heard there right after work. ( 45 mile drive and gas just jumped to over $4 per gallon) that would have made the good deal not so good.

If my calculations are correct, the price difference between the KBB and Cowboy Lump (via TV website using the $5 off per $30 buy) sales is ~.15/#, aka $15 per 100#s.

just got 5 double 15#ers from wally world going back for 5 more as that was all I could fit in the car at the time.

went and got 150 lbs of the kingsford from walmart for $35+tax and 80 lbs of natural lumb from costco for $23.18+ tax.... will wait to see if any "house" brands go on uber sale as well for cheaper than the kingsford and get that , but if that doesn't happen , back to walmart and costco for another 250 lbs

twin 15 lb packs of Kingsford Blue on sale for $6.98 @ local WalMart. 23.2 cents a pound pretty decent price.

I love watching the people stare at me as I navigate the store with two shopping carts filled to max capacity with charcoal.:biggrin1:

I only needed 10 bags to get me through the season but at 23 cents a pound why not fill the cart? FYI: a single Walmart cart can hold 8 packs or 16 bags of 15lb charcoal before it breaks

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

I was at Walmart on Sunday and KBB wasn't on sale as far as I could tell. No sign saying $6.98 at least. That is annoying me right now. Maybe I should check back today.

I was at Walmart on Sunday and KBB wasn't on sale as far as I could tell. No sign saying $6.98 at least. That is annoying me right now. Maybe I should check back today.

No sales as of yesterday in our area yet either... I ran out from Last Labor days stockpile and had to get a bag to last till the weekend.... sigh...

Yep, when I went there was no sign saying 6.98/twin pack. In fact is said, 12.99/twinpack. Asked someone and they said it would scan 6.98. Sure enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back