Smokin' early!

nmayeux

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Up early this am with one of my little helpers. Cooking a 10lb brisket, but not real happy with the cut. The flat is really thin, and therefore cooking much faster which is killing me as I did not separate the two.:twisted: Anyway, here is a picture of my helper, and my new freebie tent my FIL gave me. His company sent it to him, but one of the corner brackets was busted. $11 for the new part and shipping and here we go on its maden voyage!:biggrin:

Attachments

• 1 1.jpg
    1 1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 1 2.jpg
    1 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 69
Looks like you're set for a nice day! What's in the cooler?

Good luck Noah!
Looks like you don't have the rain to deal with like me.

Eleven Dollar's For A Tent Can't Beat That.she Shure Is A Cutie, Enjoy It While You Can Before You No It You Will Be Looking At Colleges With Her.

Lookin good, Noah- and nice score on the tent. My three-year old girl was hanging on me just now as I was looking at your pics. I scrolled down and she said, "hey! I want to see that Dora thing again!" All she was was the Dora cup on the tailgate. Think she's obsessed?

My kid is 14 (step-son) and has not taken to the dynamics of Qing( not in his blood I imagine), he only eats it like its going out of style. Yesterday, I caught him exploring the innards of the smoker. There is hope afterall!:-D

Keep us posted, Noah. I am interested in seeing how that brisket turns out.

I hope you're planning on feeding the neighborhood. Being set up in front of the house like that!

both the kid and set up look good!! getting caught up on some orders here--spares and briskets on the cookers

Attachments

• IMG_1612.jpg
    IMG_1612.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1613.jpg
    IMG_1613.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1614.jpg
    IMG_1614.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 46
Damn 2Fatty, that is a crapload of meat! Makes my little brisket seem, well... little.

Attachments

• 1 3.jpg
    1 3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 47
trim the bush then the deck looks bigger<BFG>

Back