• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Dream BBQ class

How about Grey and Trigg. Oh wait I already took that class. Seriously for chicken mike Davis or iab30, ribs Trigg, pork mixon or Thomas Henry here in fl, brisket Trigg or quau. For all 4 from just one team 3 eyes, quau are probably it based on recent performance.

Edit: best ever dream class was USA smoke class in Houston in 2003. World champions were students. We teamed up and did hands on. One student now food network star. Another group are Royal and Houston livestock GC. We learned from James and Lola but also built lasting relationships with folks around the country.

Dream class...

Note this is what you said a dream class!! 3 day class

Rod Gray
3 EZY
Swamp Boys
And yes Johnny Trigg along with the up in coming young guns !!

JT is getting up in age and one should take advantage if one has the chance to learn from the god father.....

Rob posted on the Swamp Boys Facebook page Thursday that he is planning another Q school this summer.

I emailed with Rob a few times last month and he said he is doing one this summer, but needed to work out the details on when yet. That is the one we have on our list to do since it's local, reasonably priced, and I know people who have taken it that are winning :clap:.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Quau... He is what I would consider the best BBQ'er of the past 10 years.

I couldn't agree more! Mike and Beth have proven time and again that they not only have what it takes to get to the top but to also stay there year after year after year. They're great cooks, great people and great friends!

The problem would be getting them to do a whole class!

He usually does 2 categories every year at the CSC class. If he doesn't cover it, he will talk about it. For those that know Mike, he likes to talk.... :p

He usually does 2 categories every year at the CSC class. If he doesn't cover it, he will talk about it. For those that know Mike, he likes to talk.... :p

So, if we take the CSC class 2 years in a row, we'll get all four meats from both CSC and Quau, right?

You always get my 4. Mike does 2 and will talk about them all. Trust me, just to pick his brain in that kind of setting is worth it. While I like to have fun with Mike, he is a true badass on the circuit. I won't rank, but if Mike isn't in your top 5, you don't know how to count... and he does that year in and year out...

Wish he hung here. I'd talk some smack on him... :p

There you go Vince. I could see you in Chicago, in shorts and crocs with about 2" of snow on the ground... :p

And Mike and I are expanding the pork section of the class. Could you do the pork collar?

There you go Vince. I could see you in Chicago, in shorts and crocs with about 2" of snow on the ground... :p

That sounds like fun! If you think adding us to the instructor list would help raise more money for the foundation, we're in! I'll even wear the shorts and crocs!

And Mike and I are expanding the pork section of the class. Could you do the pork collar?

Sorry, you'll have to go one state west of here for that.

Back