• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

**Go Meat! Part ll**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I wasn't messin' around!

While I was givin' the Eggs a workout, I was cooking some yardbirds for some more weekday meals.

IMG_1381.jpg

I used some Klose Poultry rub on two and some of B-O-B's secret rub on the other two. (reminds me of Texas BBQ Original)

Fired up the Cajun Bandit with a mix of Kingford Comp and Blue bag in my handy dandy 11" diameter charcoal ring with some Apple and Peach for smoke.
Birds on the Throne, indirect @ 300*

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

My daughter wanted some wings that were'nt as spicy as the Jerk wings on the Egg, so I spread the coals out and grilled some Plowboy wings.

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

Go Meat!!

Looks mighty nice! I've got the WSM fired up to do a couple burds right now and looking forward to it even more now.:cool:

Slacker...where's the ribs and the pork butts...:lol::lol::lol:

Very Nice Cook, were you just trying to empty your freezer so you could get some fresh stuff in there? That's a hell of a lot of Meat!!!:eek:

You need to rig up a chicken spinner like on that Tailgate Warriors show and have them birds doing the do-see-do.

You need to rig up a chicken spinner like on that Tailgate Warriors show and have them birds doing the do-see-do.

Todd...please don't encourage the man...:twisted: If it were up to Swamp we'd be spinnin' everything next year! :lol:

Back