THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I believe Phil is still working on the system coordinating the Stars and Beers, so patience is a virtue. This is a new thing so it'll take a bit to get the coordination and bugs worked out.

Glad someone brought it up. Never knew it was there. Subscription done!

Now how long before i get my Beer? :biggrin::biggrin:

I also never saw the Donate button - can't hurt to mention it once a year. I don't think anybody would begrudge you a yearly Pledge Drive post. Just don't forget to toss in that
tote bag or a Yanni or John Tesh cd (both are members of the Four Horsemen of the Musical Apocalypse...Michael Bolton and Kenny G are the others)!

Keep up the excellent work!!

Mike

I will be donating soon. For what it costs for a case of brew I get more information here than I could ever buy in books. Plus there are some pretty cool people that hang out around this place.

I just need to get my PayPal account accessed, it has been a long time and need to find my email and pswd I used.

Back