• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
I love shopping and drinking, I always get something good the following week:mrgreen:

That is the most fantastic thing I have heard allday.:lol:

In a little bit, when I finish cleaning, eating a rack of ribs, with fries and beans, cornbread. I will begin my shots of Meukow and proceed to order another Mortar and Pestle, Meat Grinder for sausage, and PM Bubba for another Cutting board "smaller one for veggies".

Aww yeah, nothing beats coming home and finding a ups sticker on the door and remembering you bought something.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I bought mine 14 years ago , took it camping quite a few times ,it needs some new handles , it's a 18.5 , been looking for a 22.5 for the lid for my UDS ,

Rubi069.jpg

I also have a smokey Joe , it doesn't see much action , but it makes a nice little fire pit
6-11-2006012.jpg

I have a Weber. The lid went to the UDS. No complaints. The Weber was a good learning tool. It's kind of hard to go back now. I also have a Grillware. I will keep the bottom for something useful.

It's kind of hard to go back now.

This is an interesting statement. I have/had various smokers including a UDS and never thought breaking out the Weber Kettle as going back. The UDS and the Kettle have two different uses.

You never grill a steak or burger? What about fish? The Weber Kettle is grill first and foremost. It's a smoker out of neccessity for some people.

This is an interesting statement. I have/had various smokers including a UDS and never thought breaking out the Weber Kettle as going back. The UDS and the Kettle have two different uses.

You never grill a steak or burger? What about fish? The Weber Kettle is grill first and foremost. It's a smoker out of neccessity for some people.

I agree. Going back? Thats a cheap shot to the kettle...please apologize:-D

I've cooked, grilled and smoked about everything one can think of on my Weber! Recently purchased a Smokenator for it.....it really helps when you want to smoke some meat. Cool thread!!

I picked up a old 22.5 off CL for $20 for a UDS a few months back with no plans on using it for a grill, just parts. It was a Sunday when I brought it home. My brother and I decided to send the old grill off with one last cook. We did some burgers for the football game. Well....I been using it all the time now, It cooks to good.

I don't know about anybody else but since I have joined this site,built a coupla UD'S that my skills with the weber have improved alot. My skills with cooking also have improved. Ie learning to use the tools as they were intended. I use my weber as much as I use the drum......only better:icon_bigsmil

Here's a 22 I just picked up tonight for $20. Including the tools and half a bag of Kingsford! I had to leave the bottle of lighter fluid the guy gave to me out of the picture. Just didn't seem right.

picture.php

I found this out back of a ladies house. I stopped and asked if she wanted to sell it and she said just take it. It looks to be about early seventies from what I'm told. 18",red and free works for me. Cleaned up real nice too. Gonna make a new wooden handle unless a brother knows where I can get one. Also needs a new 6" wheel. Old ones don't say Weber on them.
Picture619.jpg

Picture620.jpg

Picture621.jpg

Here's a 22 I just picked up tonight for $20. Including the tools and half a bag of Kingsford! I had to leave the bottle of lighter fluid the guy gave to me out of the picture. Just didn't seem right.

picture.php
Nice score

My weber OTG making my favorite thing. Burgers! I love brisket, pork and fatties but burgers with cheese and bacon and a cold Shiner Bock does it for me.

Picture063.jpg

My son did a mod on one of mine...used it as a firepit while camping and now the handles are shaped much differently....after they melted:rolleyes:

Just picked up the one I posted earlyer and has a G on the vent. I searched and think it is a 1985 is that right?

I just scored one with no mark on it in AVOCADO GREEN... Ive never seen one that color. Going to pick it up this weekend. I think Ill give it to the daughter, outta really piss her off. She hates that color!

Here's a CL listing I thought was interesting:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/942900339.html

Brand new in the box 22 1/2 in Weber BBQ from the 1970's. Series 70000. Very unusual blue color for your patio. Never used. contains all parts, unassembled.

1tpkec.jpg

$195 seems steep to me right now, but if I had the cash and was in a collectiing mood, I might go for it.

Back