• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Member Input on "The Shake" Video NSFWOF

Do you think the "Shake" Video should be left alone or stripped of the girls for public co

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
As many of you know Popdaddy died and I have been charged with "familizing" his videos for public consumption.

Obviously his famous videos like "Turkey and Dumplins" and "Mark of a Good Butt" cannot be fixed... it. It would be like watching "Reservoir of Dogs" cleaned up for the Lifetime network.

But this little vid of mine is sexy AND charming and I wanted to know, although I would never put it on my Charity site, how many think the girls should be removed?

Please view then vote before I cut it up.

YouTube - ‪The Shake‬‏

BEFORE YOU VOTE - AT LEAST VIEW THE "SHAKE" VIDEO BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONE I AM ASKING ABOUT --- NOT THE TOP TWO. THE VOTE OS ABOUT THE "SHAKE" VIDEO!

Look, Vinny, I am doing product research here - no need to get filthy up off in here. This is some serious research I am doing...not the usual gratuitous sexual postings and ranting I used to do all the time.

And another thing - that's not Shakira's best video -

I probably outta fix the spelling of "starring" in the next version of this video.

I voted to remove the girls. Not because I have a real problem with them, but because I didn't see how they fit into The Shake video. In the previous two videos the girls fit in with the story you're telling. Don't know if that makes sense, but it does to me.

I voted to remove the girls. Not because I have a real problem with them, but because I didn't see how they fit into The Shake video. In the previous two videos the girls fit in with the story you're telling. Don't know if that makes sense, but it does to me.

it actually does...

but who would have thought that there can actually be a right time and place for them ? :thumb:

ahhh because they have buttz and dumplins.... hmmm good point

I thought about inserting vids of guns being shot - u know, glocks, Bersa Thunder .380, M14 and the M1Garand, Koch MP5, and old Thompson. But then I am not trying to be Mr. Popularity.

Actually, I felt just the opposite. I thought the girls fit in very well. It was that other stuff that kept popping up that was distracting. :shock:

The only thing about the girls that bothered me was the thought that I hope my daughters never do anything like that.

My only suggestion would be to use nitrile gloves when handling food. Other than that, the videos were entertaining and shared techniques and recipes which is always good.

Glad to see you back in the saddle, bro.

I don't mind them because when my wife looks over and asks, "What are you looking at?" I can say in all honesty, "Honey, they're barbecue videos."

I see where the member input is needed, but somebody needs to feed those girls in that Shake video. I'd say leave 'em in, but they're undernourished.

ahhh because they have buttz and dumplins.... hmmm good point

I thought about inserting vids of guns being shot - u know, glocks, Bersa Thunder .380, M14 and the M1Garand, Koch MP5, and old Thompson. But then I am not trying to be Mr. Popularity.

Definitely go with the gats - guns are timeless.

I'd find a bunch of guns much more offensive than a bunch of girls.

Back