Cajun "Oil Less" Fryed Turkey.

That looks freakin delicious! Yeah I'm curious about the cooker too. How does it woik?

Great looking bird Toast. My brother bought one of these this year, and only told me and his wife that he wasn't using the oil until after it was eaten. Not a single complaint, and everyone agreed that it tasted just like the ones done in oil. He felt the same way that you do that he will make his money back after just a couple of uses. Plus, this has to be at least a little healthier.

Great looking bird. I'll add another vote for The Big Easy. Have used mine for a couple of years. Did two again this year, and perfect, as always.

IMG_1151.JPG

I've been tempted, but I use my rig for boils, too, and water-less shrimp boil just doesn't have the same ring!! Great looking turkey.
I usually use canola and strain after use. I get 2-3 turkeys out of the oil. Restaurants don't toss oil after one fry job but only when it either gets "old" which usually means too dark. "Old" oil will burn on ya for sure. I've done peanut oil but honestly can't justify the cost.

Back