Big Mista's B.A.P.O.M.!

Food like this does not exist in the northeast.

I can vouch for those hot links, the wife and I had some at the Orange County BBQ Festival last year along with the ribs and other goodies. I've got to make it to one of the Farmer's Markets though, the festival was all tasters, what I need is a B.A.P.O.M.

:thumb: That looks awesome.

the spread looks awesome. I wondering though, if you got to take a nap after a supp like that during the day? I know I would crash....Happily.

Mighty fine looking feast Greg!! :thumb:
hmmm... beats the heck outta my ramen noodle lunch. :grin:

the spread looks awesome. I wondering though, if you got to take a nap after a supp like that during the day? I know I would crash....Happily.

No carbs, no crash! :clap2:

Mighty fine looking feast Greg!! :thumb:
hmmm... beats the heck outta my ramen noodle lunch. :grin:

:shocked: ramen noodles? Cowgirl? :shocked:

I'm gonna guess you came up with some way to make 'em awesome. You don't strike me as the "follow the directions on the package" type.

Wowww, does that look great. What an awesome looking pile of meat! Just gotta make it down there....

No carbs, no crash! :clap2:

:shocked: ramen noodles? Cowgirl? :shocked:

I'm gonna guess you came up with some way to make 'em awesome. You don't strike me as the "follow the directions on the package" type.

lol It was an act of desperation! That was my breakfast, lunch and supper combined. I didn't even take the time to throw anything good in with the noods. :twitch: :icon_blush:
I'll eat tomorrow. :becky:

Glad you came out Greg! I always get a kick out of feeding Brethren. Happy you enjoyed it. Come back soon but stay away from my Ranch Kettle!

Impressive Looks awesome Neil :hungry::hungry::hungry: If I ever get out to CA again will definately have to stop by

Normally I'd say that 2000 miles is too far to travel for a plate. I'm considering going back on my word after seeing that. Nice looking spread, Neil.

Looks Fantastic.
I'm one of those who like to see pretty BBQ.
Gives me something to shoot for.

If I fixed a side to go with the. BAPOM it would have to be
a tub of Potato Salad.
PS just seems to go with 'Q'...

BIGMISTA... Hope you get richer than Trump, selling BBQ.

Back