Pork Loin

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pork Loin

Kevin said:
I'm going to look around at work and see if I can find a piece of stainless steel pipe about 1 1/4" diameter. I'll try sharpening one end. Should be able to push it through the loin like coring a pineapple.

Use a peice of PVC. Files much easier, and is dishwasher safe. And very cheap, check plumbers for scraps.

Ty

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pork Loin

Use a peice of PVC. Files much easier, and is dishwasher safe. And very cheap, check plumbers for scraps.

I'll second the PVC. I use a sharpened piece to cut ammo for my potato rifle. And you would end up with a 1 1/4" piece of "loin sausage" to boot!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pork Loin

Aeynghus said:

I'll second the PVC. I use a sharpened piece to cut ammo for my potato rifle. And you would end up with a 1 1/4" piece of "loin sausage" to boot!

OK, I give, never tooooooo old to learn, what is a potato rifle?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pork Loin

Neil said:
I fixed a 9#er yesterday stuffed with hot Italian sausage and it turned out great. I also used the X cut method and it worked out great. Per Bill's suggestion, I froze the sausage links first and it was easy to insert them into the center of the centerloin.

:shock: Cheaper than Vigra MOD! :shock:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pork Loin

I never hunted potatos before, but I am willing to give it a try as long as everyone keeps their clothes on.

Back