• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sam's Club. Who is in and where?

Frustrating as hell, but we're in for Harrisburg, PA. Used desktop, laptop and phone and still had a hard time. You would think they would have learned by now.

Southern Maryland Smokers is in for Laurel, Md. Did it with my phone with no issue last night about 8:00

I am surprised at how few are full. Last year Madison, WI filled up in 10 minutes.

I cant speak for others Ron, but I went into yesterday saying I wouldnt do Sam's this year. The local in Des Moines is happening at the same time as a really good contest in the same sort of area,Mason City. I wasnt going to miss Mason City so i was out.

Then MY WIFE said she kinda wanted to do a Sam's event but didnt want to miss Mason City so I told her there were other areas and tried to log on but couldnt when sign ups started, so I wasnt going to mess with it.

Then about 30 minutes after sign ups started a good buddy of mine called me telling me he decided to do Sam's in Woodbury and he wanted me to sign up. I said I didnt want to because it was going against another very good contest here in Iowa, Waterloo. He kept going,wife wanted to and I actually had the money so I got talked into it.

With it being hard to get signed up at first, some people may have decided not to mess with it right away, or it could be the short notice. Who knows all I know for me is I had enough reasons to do it that I did, but barely.

Back