• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment The Go Naked BBQ Show(down) 2013

MASON-DIXON BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hi BBQ'rs....

We're doing it again and this time IT'S MORE NAKED!

First the details:
THE GO NAKED BBQ SHOW(down)
April 6, 2013
Greencastle, PA 17225
www.gonakedbbq.com

For the past three years we've been having fun at Go Naked and we are looking to have more fun this year! The basic idea behind this one day, ribs and chicken Comp is that we don't allow electric gadgets - no Gurus (sorry Bob, love and sell lots of them, but...), no pellets, no rotisseries...you get the idea!

And how do we make it more Naked???? For 2013, NO SAUCE! How's that for a challenge of your Pitmastery?

As usual only $100 to get into Go Naked and we pay cash and trophies for GC, RGC, and top 5 in both categories! Judging to be organized by our friends at MABA.

You can get all the info you need, including rules, apps, awards, etc. at www.gonakedbbq.com!

OH YEAH...DIVA Q will be teaching a Comp Class on April 5 - the day before Go Naked! Come in on Friday and compete on Saturday...it's a win-win!

Thanks Chris!

You guys are People's Choice defending champions! Would be great to have you guys in again this year!

I’m trying to rearrange prior plans I had on the 6th. Depending on how that goes, I’d like to give this a try. I consistently hear nothing “butt” good things about the event.

Do most people come in Friday night or Sat morning?

Most come in on Friday evening, but some come in Sat a.m. Our first winner in 2011 - PHILLY UNDERHOGS - didn't arrive until 10:00a and won 1st in Ribs AND 1st in Chicken.

AND they forgot 1/2 their stuff and bought stuff in the store.....WooHoo!

AND they did it on a UDS!

Attachments

• Open House 2011 (40).JPG
    Open House 2011 (40).JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 230
Can't seem to find the time line on the site? Usual KCBS? Chicken 12 Ribs 12:30?

Thats impressive. But not sure why you would need the 5hr energy with that timeline. Perhaps it was in their wrapping liquid?

Back