KansasCity Brethren...need info

sigpi906

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey fellas, we're headed up to KC for a bachelor party/concert and want some good olaces to hit up. Bbq, beer, whatever. Mainly bbq and beer. Need places closer to downtown/midtown. We're down for whatever. Bring it.

Oklahoma Joe's is always good. Not necessarily close to your downtown/midtown area but worth the drive.

Alright yall, i appreciate the info. Bryants is on the list. Jack stack and pbr are tentative.@

late ~ but oklahoma joes does indeed have one downtown, its the original.... I would def. choose jack stack over arthur bryants... Bryants can be good, but can also be awful.

Best burnt ends hands down is smokin guns down town
best overall is oklahoma joes

Thanks for all the info. We decided on Arthur Bryants, and I'll say it was less than impressive. In fact, I'll never go back. I wish we had time to try something else, as that was not the impression I had gotten of what KC BBQ would be like.

On a better note, our trip was good, and the people of KC were welcoming everywhere we went. The Sprint Center was a cool venue to see a rock show and downtown was clean and fun.

Thanks for all the info. We decided on Arthur Bryants, and I'll say it was less than impressive. In fact, I'll never go back. I wish we had time to try something else, as that was not the impression I had gotten of what KC BBQ would be like.

On a better note, our trip was good, and the people of KC were welcoming everywhere we went. The Sprint Center was a cool venue to see a rock show and downtown was clean and fun.
I told you no on arthur Bryant's!!!

Back