Anyone doing Keto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I don’t do KETO, something about introducing your body into a state of anything my mind tells me eventually you’ll leave that state. What I can do is appreciate the similarities of KETO as a pathway to a healthier way of life. Discover the colors :/) I love wearing 34” golf shorts. I love waking up with zero joint pain. Well, almost zero.

Find something that works and commit. Two popular commercials say Just say no and Just do it.

Except occasional Fritos. That’s a quality of life issue.

Attachments

• DF323E72-23EA-4728-9557-412836EE8163.jpg
    DF323E72-23EA-4728-9557-412836EE8163.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,770
^^^ Agree... I don't follow a strictly Keto diet mostly since it is unsustainable for me/my lifestyle. However I do eat a lot of Keto dishes/recipes and appreciate reading about new and tasty Keto dishes.

I do keto... Working great so far... I do have to make sure the rubs I use don't have sugar in them though

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Although I don’t do KETO, something about introducing your body into a state of anything my mind tells me eventually you’ll leave that state. What I can do is appreciate the similarities of KETO as a pathway to a healthier way of life. Discover the colors :/) I love wearing 34” golf shorts. I love waking up with zero joint pain. Well, almost zero.

Find something that works and commit. Two popular commercials say Just say no and Just do it.

Except occasional Fritos. That’s a quality of life issue.

I'm into 34" inch duds as well now. My wife hated me. She bought me 2 pair of Levi 501's recently. Size 38! Now they are too big. At that stage we thought coming down from 44's was all I'd get down to!:becky:

Oh yeah... Nice being off the Celebrex too!

RWqs4fBh.jpg

I am starting Atkins tomorrow. Gonna miss all my favorite rubs and all, but man if you love meat and cheese. I did it last year and lost 70 pounds, but it all came back. I know this diet is not the best way, but it is quick. I want to shed 50 in 2 months.

sorry guys. :oops: I forgot to close this thread when i created it. Its only meant to be a pointer to the active main thread in the healthy eating section. I copied the ontopic posts you've created here into that thread. You can jump in over there.

Signed
thread killer.

:icon_smile_tongue::icon_smile_tongue:

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back